AyoAfrica Motoring

Africa is a rapidly developing continent thanks to its bounty of natural resources. As a result, economic growth has created a huge demand for automobiles (used & new). This blog promises to be INFORMATIVE, and will highlight issues relating to Motoring such as: Auto Insurance, Alarm Systems, Auto Repair shop reviews, etc. Our resident auto guru, Charles, will even share some cool tips on what to look for when purchasing a USED vehicle. You've got a question? Post it here. Enjoy the ride!

July 24, 2006

Car of the Month for July 2006?

Light bulb dept.
After looking at some automotive ads in our Bazaar, my mouth started to drool. Why? Well, my eyes caught the attention of a particular ad for a Mercedes Benz SLK 230 convertible that was imported from Europe. Then a light went off inside my thick skull.

What if?
Since this is a blog where people are allowed to express themselves, I thought it'd be super kool to have a monthly contest among our members for the Car of the Month. Well, I'm going to submit my vote. Take a peek at this ad folks. Ain't she a beaut?

Pssst, can someone lend me a small chunk of change...for like KSh 4M? :-)

So, which auto ad would YOU select for Car of the Month?
Let us know by leaving a comment here!

Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home